Car of the Year Napa Valley
Robb Report’s annual Car of the Year experience puts VIP attendees in the driver’s seat during the ultimate event that celebrates luxury, performance, automotive design, and engineering. During this spirited competition, the world’s greatest automotive marques present their flagship offerings for the coming model year, offering the privilege of stepping in as a Robb Report automotive editor for the day. Guests are able to test-drive and evaluate 10 of the most extraordinary upcoming luxury and performance vehicles – to earn the title “Robb Report Car of the Year.” The results (and drivers’ comments) are then published in Robb Report’s annual Car of the Year issue. Last year’s contenders for the coveted title included: Aston Martin DBS Superleggera Volante, Audi RS 5 Sportback, Bentley Continental GT Convertible V8, BMW M8 Convertible, Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody, Lamborghini Huracán Evo Spyder, Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-door Coupe, Mercedes-AMG GT C Roadster, Rolls-Royce Dawn Black Badge, and Roush Stage 3 Mustang.
In addition to the drives that wind through Napa Valley’s breathtaking roads, guests enjoy an amazing two-night experience complete with sumptuous wine-paired dinners and interactions with the world’s premier luxury brands at the spectacular Meadowood Napa Valley resort.
This year’s event has multiple sessions available from November 8-18.
2020 Available Session Dates:
Live your dream of being an automotive editor for a day, and join us in Napa Valley for the ultimate luxury and automotive experience!
Reserve your Car of the Year session, and get ready for an experience unlike any other during this magical time of year in Napa Valley. Space is limited. Contact Caroline Barry at email@example.com for more information.
* This event is exclusive to RR1 members. Contact Caroline Barry for more information about RR1 membership or apply here: https://rr1.com/apply-for-membership/
WhenNovember 8-18, 2020
WhereMeadowood Napa Valley
DAY ONE – ARRIVAL DAY
- 2:00pm – 5:00pm Arrivals at Meadowood Napa Valley
- 6:00pm Welcome reception and first look at competition cars
- 7:00pm Dinner at Charter Oak and editorial overview of cars, event timing, guidelines
DAY TWO – LET THE DRIVE EXPERIENCE BEGIN!
- 7:00am – 8:00am Driver breakfast and orientation
- 8:00am - 12:00pm Test-drives
- 12:00pm – 2:00pm Lunch
- 2:00pm - 4:30pm Test-drives resume
- 6:00pm Reception, dinner at an exclusive winery, and lively discourse on highlights of the day
DAY THREE – DEPARTURE DAY
- 9:00am - 11:30am Departure Brunch
Schedule subject to change.