Car of the Year Napa Valley
Robb Report’s annual Car of the Year experience puts VIP attendees in the driver’s seat during the ultimate event that celebrates luxury, performance, automotive design, and engineering. During this spirited competition, the world’s greatest automotive marques present their flagship offerings for the coming model year, offering the privilege of experiencing what it’s like to be a Robb Report automotive editor for the day. Guests are able to test-drive and evaluate 11 of the most extraordinary upcoming luxury and performance vehicles – to earn the title “Robb Report Car of the Year.” The results (and select drivers’ comments) are then published in Robb Report’s annual Car of the Year issue.
In addition to the drives that wind through California’s wine country’s breathtaking roads, guests enjoy an amazing two-night experience complete with sumptuous wine-paired dinners and interactions with the world’s premier luxury brands.
Live your dream of being an automotive editor for a day, and join us for the ultimate luxury and automotive experience!
2021 Event Sessions:
- November 11-13 – Fully Committed
- November 13-15
- November 15-17
- November 17-19
- November 19-21
Reserve your Car of the Year session, and get ready for an experience unlike any other during this magical time of year in Napa Valley. Space is limited. Contact Caroline Barry at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
* This event is exclusive to RR1 members. Contact Caroline Barry for more information about RR1 membership or apply here: https://rr1.com/apply-for-membership/
** The event will take place at Montage Healdsburg in Sonoma, Calif. which is just outside of Napa Valley, Calif.
Event Has Passed
Join our mailing list to stay informed.
DAY ONE – ARRIVAL DAY
- 2:00pm – 5:00pm Guest arrivals and check in
- 6:00pm Welcome reception and first look at car contenders from the Editors at Robb Report
- 7:00pm Dining experience and editorial overview of cars, event timing, guidelines
DAY TWO – LET THE DRIVE EXPERIENCE BEGIN!
- 7:00am – 8:00am Driver participant breakfast, orientation and mandatory safety briefing
- 8:00am - 12:00pm Test-drives and judging
- 12:00pm – 2:00pm Lunch
- 2:00pm - 4:30pm Test-drives and judging resume
- 6:00pm Reception, dining experience at a stunning winery, and lively discourse on highlights of the day
DAY THREE – DEPARTURE DAY
- 9:00am - 11:30am Farewell brunch
Schedule subject to change.