Car of the Year Napa Valley
Robb Report’s annual Car of the Year experience puts VIP attendees in the driver’s seat during the ultimate event that celebrates luxury, performance, automotive design, and engineering. During this spirited competition, the world’s greatest automotive marques present their flagship offerings for the coming model year, offering the privilege of stepping in as a Robb Report automotive editor for the day. Guests are able to test-drive and evaluate up to 13 of the most extraordinary upcoming luxury and performance vehicles – to earn the title “Robb Report Car of the Year.” The results (and drivers’ comments) are then published in Robb Report’s annual Car of the Year issue.
In addition to the drives that wind through Napa Valley’s breathtaking roads, guests enjoy an incredible two-night experience complete with sumptuous wine-paired dinners and interactions with the world’s premier luxury brands at the spectacular Meadowood Napa Valley resort.
This year’s event has multiple sessions available from November 5-16. Please see sessions listed below.
2019 Available Session Dates:
- November 5-7
- November 10-12
- November 12-14
- November 14-16
Live your dream of being an automotive editor for a day, and join us in Napa Valley for the ultimate luxury and automotive experience!
Reserve your Car of the Year session, and get ready for an experience unlike any other during this magical time of year in Napa Valley. Space is limited.
Contact Caroline Barry at email@example.com for more information.
WhenNovember 5 - November 16, 2019
WhereNapa Valley, CA
DAY ONE – ARRIVAL DAY
- 2:00pm – 5:00pm Arrivals at Meadowood Napa Valley
- 6:00pm Welcome reception and first look at competition cars
- 7:00pm Dinner at Charter Oak and editorial overview of cars, event timing, guidelines
DAY TWO – LET THE TEST-DRIVES BEGIN!
- 7:00pm – 8:00am Driver breakfast and orientation
- 8:00am - 12:00pm Test-drives
- 12:00pm – 2:00pm Lunch
- 2:00 - 4:30pm Test-drives resume
- 6:00pm Reception, dinner at an exclusive winery, and lively discourse on highlights of the day
DAY THREE – DEPARTURE DAY
- 9:00 - 11:30am Departure Brunch
Schedule subject to change.