Culinary Masters – San Diego
Legendary Chefs. Spectacular Fine Dining. A Weekend of Exceptional Taste.
Imagine toasting with some of the most celebrated chefs in the world in an incredible setting. We invite you to enjoy a remarkable culinary and golf experience like no other.
An extraordinary line-up of world-renowned culinary masterminds will host an unparalleled fine dining event, paired with world-class wines, during the gala as well as the al fresco closing night celebration.
FEATURED CULINARY MASTERS INCLUDE:
NYESHA ARRINGTON / PAUL BARTOLOTTA / JÉRÔME BOCUSE / DANIEL BOULUD / WILLIAM BRADLEY / GAVIN KAYSEN / THOMAS KELLER
During the weekend, take to The Grand Golf Club for a friendly tournament with the chefs or delight in a fun cooking class to learn from a Culinary Master. Raise a glass with new friends at the ultimate weekend for gourmands. 100% of all auction proceeds benefit the Ment’or BKB Foundation.
Couple – Full Expereince Pricing:
Single – Full Experience Pricing:
Saturday Gala Only
$1,500 per person
More information about this event to come.
For questions, contact Caroline Barry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- September 25-27, 2021
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 25
Extraordinary Culinary Experience Gala Reception & Dinner with Master Chefs
- Arrive at Fairmont Grand Del Mar
- Welcome reception and unforgettable multi-course dining experience prepared by the world-renowned chefs and paired with world-class wines
- 100% of the Silent and Live Auction proceeds benefit the Ment’or BKB Foundation
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 26
Golf Tournament, Cooking Experience & Awards Dinner with Culinary Masters
- Breakfast at leisure
- Friendly golf tournament with the Culinary Masters and special golf clinic or hands-on cooking class experience with a master chef
- Golf awards presentation and dinner with the Culinary Masters
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 27
The Delectable Finale
- Farewell Brunch