Culinary Masters – San Diego
Join Robb Report and some of the most celebrated chefs in the world for a culinary and golf weekend getaway like no other. This annual celebration of culinary excellence brings together an impressive roster of world-renowned master chefs for a deliciously inspiring and masterfully crafted experience, with 100% of silent and live auction proceeds benefitting a worthy cause.
Headlined by Thomas Keller, Jérôme Bocuse, and William Bradley – world-renowned culinary masterminds will gather together to create an unforgettable six-course dining experience paired with world-class wines. The following day, chefs and guests will take to The Grand Golf Club, featuring the beautiful Tom Fazio-designed course at the Fairmont Grand Del Mar property.
The weekend-long event will take place at Addison, Southern California’s only Five-Star and Five Diamond restaurant in Southern California. Addison is located at the Fairmont Grand Del Mar golf resort and spa, a Forbes Five-Star and AAA Five Diamond luxury resort in San Diego, Calif. This stunning property is situated in a pristine coastal canyon five miles from the Pacific Ocean.
Do not miss your opportunity to enjoy this intimate and truly incredible dining experience prepared by some of the world’s very finest chefs. Addison will host the exclusive main event on Saturday, September 22, closing the restaurant to the public.
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 22
Extraordinary Gala Reception & Six-Course Dining Experience Prepared by the Culinary Masters
- Arrive at Fairmont Grand Del Mar
- Welcome reception and unforgettable multi-course dining
experience prepared by the world-renowned chefs and paired with world-class wines
- Silent and Live Auction benefitting the ment’or BKB Foundation
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 23
Golf Tournament, Cooking Experience & Dinner
- Breakfast at leisure
- Friendly golf tournament to play with the Culinary Masters at The Grand Golf Club OR a special, hands-on cooking class experience with Culinary Master Chef Paul Bartolotta and Urbani Truffles
- Relaxed golf awards dinner with the Culinary Masters
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 24
The Delectable Finale
- Farewell Brunch
FULL EXPERIENCE: $4,900 PER COUPLE
Saturday-Monday, September 22-24
- Two seats at the reception & incredible wine-paired multi-course dining experience by the Culinary Masters on Saturday
- Two nights’ accommodations at the luxurious Fairmont Grand Del Mar hotel
- Two golfers in the friendly golf tournament on Sunday
- Two seats at the golf luncheon on Sunday
- Two seats at the relaxed golf awards dinner on Sunday
- Two seats at Farewell Brunch on Monday
- Includes all meals and planned activities during the program
GALA RECEPTION & EXTRAORDINARY DINING EXPERIENCE ONLY: $1,500 PER PERSON – FULLY COMMITTED, WAIT LIST ONLY AVAILABLE
Saturday, September 22
- One seat at the reception & incredible wine-paired multi-course dining experience prepared by the Culinary Masters
GOLF TOURNAMENT DAY ONLY: $750 PER PERSON
Sunday, September 23
- One golfer in the friendly golf tournament
- One seat at the golf luncheon
- One seat at the relaxed golf awards dinner
SPACE IS LIMITED. Event details and schedule subject to change. Fees are non-refundable once charged. 100% of silent and live auction proceeds benefit the ment’or BKB Foundation.
Event Has Passed
Join our mailing list to stay informed.
- Thomas Keller Chef/Owner of several award-winning restaurants including The French Laundry and Per Se – both of which hold three-star Michelin ratings. His collection of restaurants set a new paradigm within the hospitality profession
- Jérôme Bocuse Son of Paul Bocuse, legendary founder of the Bocuse d’Or international culinary competition, Jérôme Bocuse owns and operates Chefs de France and Monsieur Paul restaurants
- William Bradley Executive Chef, Addison Restaurant, San Diego. Addison is Southern California’s only Forbes Five-Star and AAA Five Diamond restaurant. Chef Bradley won Robb Report’s Culinary Masters Competition in 2014
- Paul Bartolotta Two-time James Beard Award winning Chef and Co-Owner of The Bartolotta Restaurants. Together with his brother Joe, they own and operate 15 restaurant and catering facilities
- Josiah Citrin Veteran of Los Angeles's dining scene, two-star Michelin chef and owner of Santa Monica's highly-acclaimed Melisse Restaurant, Charcoal Venice, and Dave’s Doghouse in the Staples Center in Downtown Los Angeles
- Dominique Crenn Chef/Owner of two-Michelin-starred Atelier Crenn in San Francisco. World’s Best Female Chef in 2016 by San Pellegrino’s 50 Best and in 2017, Atelier Crenn was no. 83 on the organization’s world’s best restaurants list
- Gavin Kaysen Chef/Owner of restaurants in Minneapolis, he represented the U.S. at the 2007 Bocuse d’Or. Instrumental to the founding of the Bocuse d’Or USA Foundation (now ment'or BKB Foundation) and served as head coach of the Bocuse d’Or USA Team in 2013 and 2015
- Ming Tsai James Beard Award-winning Chef/Owner of Blue Dragon in Boston. An Emmy Award-winner, Ming hosts PBS-TV's Simply Ming, now in its fifteenth season. Author of five cookbooks