Join Robb Report and some of the most celebrated chefs in the world for a culinary and golf experience like no other. Headlined by Daniel Boulud, Thomas Keller, and Jérôme Bocuse – world-renowned culinary masterminds will gather at the magnificent Montage Laguna Beach to create an unforgettable multi-course dining experience paired with world-class wines. The following day, chefs and guests will take to the spectacular Monarch Beach Golf Links overlooking the picturesque Pacific Ocean in Southern California. An experience assured to satiate the senses and the palate.
The event will take place at the luxurious Montage Laguna Beach resort, perched on a coastal bluff high above the Pacific Ocean.
MONDAY, OCTOBER 23
The Extraordinary Culinary Experience Gala Reception & Dinner with Master Chefs
- Arrive at Montage Laguna Beach
- Welcome reception and unforgettable multi-course dining
experience prepared by the world-renowned chefs and paired with world-class wines
- Silent and Live Auction benefitting the ment’or BKB Foundation
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 24
- Breakfast at leisure
- Transfers to Monarch Beach Golf Links
- Golf Tournament with the Chefs
- Hands-on cooking class with master chef William Bradley, winner of Robb Report’s Culinary Masters Competition 2014
- Test-drives of the Karma Revero
- Dinner on the Pacific Lawn at Montage
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 25
- Farewell Brunch
- MONDAY-WEDNESDAY, FULL EXPERIENCE: $4,900 PER COUPLE
- MONDAY EVENING ONLY, RECEPTION, EXTRAORDINARY CULINARY EXPERIENCE & AUCTION: $3,000 PER COUPLE
TO REGISTER OR FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT: culinary.robbreport.com
SPACE IS LIMITED FOR THIS ONE-OF-A-KIND EVENT.
Full Experience pricing includes two nights’ lodging at Montage Laguna Beach, all meals within the program, golf tournament for one, auction, gala, and round-trip transportation between John Wayne Airport in Santa Ana, Calif., and Montage Laguna Beach. Proceeds from the auction will benefit the ment’or BKB Foundation. Fees are nonrefundable.
Event Has Passed
Join our mailing list to stay informed.
- Daniel Boulud
- Thomas Keller
- Jérôme Bocuse
- Paul Bartolotta
- William Bradley
- Gavin Kaysen
- Mathew Peters Chef Peters competed in the prestigious Bocuse d’Or, the Olympics of the culinary world and is the first American in the history of the competition to ever win Gold. He is currently opening his own restaurant in Austin, Texas
- Craig Strong Chef Strong became Executive Chef of Studio at Montage Laguna Beach in June 2009. Prior to joining Studio, he was Chef de Cuisine at The Langham Huntington in Pasadena, California, where he earned a Michelin star two consecutive years