YOU, YOUR FAVORITE WHEELS, & THE CALIFORNIA COAST.
June 4-8, 2023
Gather your friends and join Robb Report this summer as we return to the west coast’s most scenic vistas for our 3rd annual California Coastal road rally. This year, our new route starts in Napa Valley, taking you on a picturesque journey to Half Moon Bay, through the shaded groves of the iconic redwoods, and culminates in a relaxing two-night stay in Pebble Beach.
Surprising guest appearances
Unforgettable pit stops along the way
Free time for golf and spa at the famed courses in Pebble Beach
Pick a favorite from your collection to drive on the rally, join your fellow auto enthusiasts for cars and camaraderie. The RR1 team will take care of the rest.
Featuring Award-Winning Accommodations
Carneros Resort Napa Valley | The Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay | The Inn at Spanish Bay .
- June 4-8, 2023
DAY 1, Sunday, June 4
Stay: Carneros Resort & Spa
3:00 – 6:00 PM California Coastal Concours d’Elegance showcasing the amazing lineup & special luxury surprises with premium partners.
7:00 PM Elegant Welcome Reception & Dinner with Aperture Cellars joined by Executive Chef Jeffrey Jake surrounded by unforgettable Napa views & new friends.
DAY 2, Monday, June 5
Stay: The Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay
8:30 – 9:30 AM Breakfast at Carneros Resort & Spa
9:30 –11:0 AM Start your engines! Beautiful drives begin through the green vineyards and California’s famous golden sunshine.
11:00 – 2:00 PM Cooking Class & Lunch at The Culinary Institute of America, led by world-class chefs & students training to become the next Thomas Keller & Daniel Boulud.
2:00 - 4:00 PM Drives Continue through gorgeous rolling hills. Trade the hum of your engine for the sound of the Pacific Ocean crashing on the cliffs below The Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay..
7:00 PM Cocktail Reception & Dinner with Chef Roberto Riveros-Leyton
DAY 3, Tuesday, June 6
Stay: The Inn at Spanish Bay, Pebble Beach
8:30 – 10:00 AM Breakfast at The Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay as you watch the morning mist rolling over the gorgeous green hills & jagged bluffs
11:00 – 12:00 PM Drive to Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park
12:00 – 2:00 PM Lunch at Roaring Camp in the wonderful wild-west town.
2:00 – 4:00 PM Afternoon Drive along the charming California coast.
7:00 PM Cocktails & Dinner at the Inn at Spanish Bay along with a special guest speaker.
DAY 4, Wednesday, June 7
8:00 – 9:00 AM 17-Mile Drive, one of the most famous drives in America, and with good reason.
9:00 - 10:00 AM Breakfast at The Beach & Tennis Club overlooking the bay.
10:00 AM –12 :00 PM Drive to Big Sur explore the beautiful seaside views and quaint town.(Golf available for those who wish to opt-out of drive)
12:00 - 2:o00 PM Lunch in Big Sur
2:00 - 6:00 PM Afternoon at Leisure for golf, spa, or shopping in Carmel.
7:00 PM Reception, Dinner, & Farewell Party at Fairway One at the Lodge at Pebble Beach featuring a glow-in-the-dark golf challenge.
DAY 5, Thursday, June 8
8:00 - 11:30 AM Departure Brunch & Farewells
12:00 PM Check out & Departures
*Itinerary is subject to change
- All Meals, including wines and spirits provided with the program
- All Activities within the itinerary
- Accommodations – 1 room per package – double occupancy. If you need an additional room or would like to upgrade to a suite at any of the properties, we are happy to offer a preferred price. Additional rooms and upgrades are subject to availability
- All driving logistics from Napa Valley to Pebble Beach
- Luggage transport from Napa to Half Moon Bay to Pebble Beach
- Gift package & Cali Coastal jacket
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Flights & Transportation to and from the airports at the start and end of your trip. See page 3 for recommendations
- Shipping your vehicle. Costs will vary depending on your location and vehicle. Please see page 3 for recommendations
- Rental car costs (if you choose not to bring your own vehicle)
- Food or Beverages purchased through your room or separately at the resorts
- June 7 Day at Leisure Activities
- Fuel costs along the route