Car of the Year Boca Raton, FL
December 3-9, 2022
This December, we invite you to step into the shoes of a Robb Report automotive editor for an incredible drive experience. Join other passionate Robb Report enthusiasts to evaluate the top 11 luxury and performance vehicles of the coming year at the private automotive resort and track, The Concours Club, and help determine the Robb Report 2023 Car of the Year.
On top of a full schedule of high-performance driving on The Concours Club’s beautiful, multidimensional 2+ mile circuit, enjoy elegant, world-class dining, exceptional wines and spirits, and gorgeous accommodations in an Ocean View Jr. Suite in the fully renovated tower at The Boca Raton.
December 3-5 Fully Committed
Keep scrolling for a sneak peak of the cars competing for the crown of Car of the YEAR!
Delight in the beautiful luxury accommodations at The Boca Raton, a gorgeous, storied resort with stunning waterfront views, exceptional service, and luxurious accommodations and amenities.
For questions about Car of the Year Boca Raton, kindly contact Caroline Barry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event Has Passed
Join our mailing list to stay informed.
DAY ONE / ARRIVAL DAY
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm Arrivals & Check-in
6:00pm - 7:00pm Welcome Reception and Preview of Full Line-up
7:00pm Robb Report Editorial Briefing on Vehicle Line-up & Dinner
DAY TWO / LET THE DRIVE EXPERIENCE BEGIN!
7:00am - 8:00am Breakfast and Orientation
9:00 am – 12:00 pm Multi-module track drive experience at The Concours Club
11:00 am Non-drivers depart resort for The Concours Club
12:00 - 1:30 pm Lunch at Verge at The Concours Club joined by club’s Culinary Director, Chef Brad Kilgore
1:30 - 4:00 pm Continued track drive experience at The Concours Club
1:30 – 4:00 pm Non-driver special access experience at The Concours Club
6:00 pm Reception, Judging Dinner & spirited conversation about the day’s competitors
DAY THREE / DEPARTURE DAY
9:00 - 11:30am Farewell Brunch
*Itinerary subject to change*
One Driver, No Guest $8,700
One Driver, One Non-Driver* $10,200
Two Drivers $14,200
*Please note, non-drivers are not passengers. Non-drivers will be invited to join another activity during the drive day. If they would like to ride along, they may do so in any vehicle with more than 2 seats as all of the drivers will be paired with other drivers.
- All meals, wines and spirits (not inclusive of food or beverages purchased through your room or separately at the resort)
- All Activities – the package is all inclusive, there are no add-ons available at this time
- Accommodations – 1 room per package (up to 2 guests). If you need an additional room or would like to upgrade to a different room, we are happy to offer a preferred price. Additional rooms and upgrades are subject to availability
Does not include:
- Flights are not included with your package.
- Incidentals – additional purchases through the hotel are at guest’s own expense
Car of the Year Contenders
- Aston Martin DBX707
- Audi RS e-Tron GT
- Bentley Continental GTC-S4
- BMW i7
- Dodge Challenger SRT Jailbreak
- Lucid Air GT Performance
- Maserati MC20
- Mercedes-AMG SL 63
- Mercedes EQS 580 4MATIC SUV
- Rolls-Royce Phantom Series II More vehicles TBD. Vehicle line-up subject to change.