Car of the Year Boca Raton
Robb Report returns to the sun-beaten pavement of South Florida to decide the winner of the world-renowned Car of the Year event this December.
Guests have the opportunity to test-drive and evaluate 11 of the top luxury and performance vehicles of the coming year at a brand new private automotive resort – The Concours Club – for an incredible, heart-racing drive experience. A one-of-a-kind automotive adventure, this drive experience in a controlled environment will be one you won’t forget. Plus – guests who reserve in session one (Nov. 30-Dec. 2) have the opportunity to enjoy hot laps on the track with Helio Castroneves, four-time Indianapolis 500 Champion and Founding Member of The Concours Club.
The results (and select drivers’ comments) are tallied and then published in Robb Report’s annual Car of the Year issue.
In addition, guests enjoy stunning waterfront accommodations and sumptuous wine-paired dinners at The Boca Raton, an iconic luxury destination, as part of the Car of the Year Boca Raton experience.
2021 Event Sessions:
- November 30-December 2
- December 2-4
- December 4-6
- Single driver/judge: $8,500
- Single driver/judge + non-driving guest: $10,000
- Two drivers: $14,000
Includes two nights’ accommodations at The Boca Raton along with all meals, programming, and transportation during the program.
For questions about Car of the Year Boca Raton, kindly contact Caroline Barry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event Has Passed
Join our mailing list to stay informed.
DAY ONE - ARRIVAL DAY
- 2:00pm – 5:00pm Guest arrivals and check in
- 6:00pm Welcome reception and first look at car contenders from the Editors at Robb Report
- 7:00pm Dining experience and editorial overview of cars, event timing, guidelines
- 7:00am – 8:00am Driver participant breakfast, orientation and mandatory safety briefing
- 8:00am - 12:00pm Test-drives and judging
- 12:00pm – 2:00pm Lunch
- 2:00pm - 4:30pm Test-drives and judging resume
- 6:00pm Reception, dining experience, and lively discourse on highlights of the day
- 9:00am - 11:30am Farewell brunch
Schedule subject to change.