Car of the Year Boca Raton
Robb Report returns to the sun-beaten pavement of South Florida to decide the winner of the world-renowned Car of the Year event this December. Guests have the opportunity to test-drive and evaluate a dozen of the top luxury and performance vehicles of the coming year on a simulated track – for an incredible, heart-racing drive experience. A one-of-a-kind automotive adventure, this drive experience in a controlled environment will include:
- Dynamic vehicle acceleration to highlight low-end torque and ease of transmission shifting
- Performance braking zone evaluating ABS braking control and overall stopping distance
- Performance slalom to highlight driver input and vehicle response
- Dynamic corners evaluating vehicle balance and suspension characteristics
The results (and drivers’ comments) are then published in Robb Report’s annual Car of the Year issue.
In addition, gorgeous rooms and sumptuous wine-paired dinners at the iconic Boca Raton Resort & Club are part of the Car of the Year Boca Raton experience.
- Single driver/judge: $8,500
- Single driver/judge + non-driving guest: $10,000
- Two drivers: $14,000
Includes two nights’ accommodations at the Boca Raton Resort & Club, a Waldorf Astoria Resort, along with all meals, programming, and transportation during the program.
For questions about Car of the Year Boca Raton, kindly contact Caroline Barry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- December 2021 Dates to be Announced
- Boca Raton, Florida
DAY ONE – ARRIVAL DAY
2:00pm – 5:00pm Arrivals and registration at Boca Raton Resort & Club, a Waldorf Astoria resort
6:00pm Welcome reception and first look at competition cars
7:00pm Dinner and overview of cars, event timing, guidelines
DAY TWO – LET THE TEST-DRIVES BEGIN!
7:00am – 8:00am Driver breakfast and orientation
8:00am - 12:00pm Test-drives
12:00pm – 2:00pm Lunch
2:00pm - 4:30pm Test-drives resume
6:00pm Reception, dinner, and lively discourse on highlights of the day
DAY THREE – DEPARTURE DAY
9:00am - 11:30am Farewell Brunch
Schedule subject to change.