Car of the Year Boca Raton
For the second year, Robb Report expands its signature event to the east coast in Sunny Florida. RR1 members have the opportunity to test-drive and evaluate a baker’s dozen of the top luxury and performance vehicles of the coming year along the gorgeous coastline as well as on a simulated track – for an incredible heart-racing experience.
Enjoy an adrenaline-inducing simulated track experience with these incredible cars! For a one-of-a-kind automotive experience, this drive will include:
- Dynamic vehicle acceleration to highlight low-end torque and ease of transmission shifting
- Performance braking zone evaluating ABS braking control and overall stopping distance
- Performance slalom to highlight driver input and vehicle response
- Dynamic corners evaluating vehicle balance and suspension characteristics
Escape the winter blues and be among the first to test-drive the world’s greatest automotive marques’ offerings for the coming model year on the scenic coastline of sunny Boca Raton, Florida.
CAR OF THE YEAR – PRICING:
- $8,500 Single driver/judge
- $10,000 Single driver/judge + non-driving guest (must be spouse or immediate family member sharing hotel room with primary driver)
- $12,500 Two drivers/judges (must be spouse or immediate family member sharing hotel room)
Pricing includes two nights’ accommodations at the Yacht Club of Boca Raton Resort & Club, a Waldorf Astoria resort, and all meals and transportation needed during the schedule.
For more information about Car of the Year Boca Raton, kindly contact Caroline Barry at email@example.com.
WhenNovember 28-30, 2018
WhereBoca Raton Resort & Club, a Waldorf Astoria Resort. Boca Raton, Florida
DAY ONE – ARRIVAL DAY
- 2:00pm -5:00pm Arrivals and registration at Boca Raton Resort & Club, a Waldorf Astoria resort
- 6:00pm Welcome reception and first look at competition cars
- 7:00pm Kickoff dinner and overview of cars, event timing, guidelines
DAY TWO – LET THE TEST-DRIVES BEGIN!
- 7:00pm - 8:00am Driver breakfast and orientation
- 8:00am - 12:00pm Test-drives
- 12:00pm - 1:30pm Lunch
- 1:30 - 4:30pm
Reception, dinner, and lively discourse on highlights of the day
DAY THREE – DEPARTURE DAY
- 9:00 - 11:30am
Schedule subject to change.