Culinary Masters – San Diego
Join Robb Report and some of the most celebrated chefs in the world for a culinary and golf experience like no other. This annual celebration of culinary excellence brings together the world-renowned master chefs for a deliciously inspiring and masterfully crafted experience.
Headlined by Daniel Boulud, Thomas Keller, and Jérôme Bocuse – world-renowned culinary masterminds will gather together to create an unforgettable multi-course dining experience paired with world-class wines. The following day, chefs and guests will take to The Grand Golf Club, the beautiful Tom Fazio-designed course at the Fairmont Grand Del Mar property.
The event will take place at the Fairmont Grand Del Mar golf resort and spa, a Forbes Five-Star and AAA Five Diamond luxury resort in San Diego, Calif. This stunning property is situated in a pristine coastal canyon five miles from the Pacific Ocean and is home to Addison, Southern California’s only Five-Star and Five Diamond restaurant.
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 22
The Extraordinary Culinary Experience Gala Reception & Dinner with Master Chefs
- Arrive at Fairmont Grand Del Mar
- Welcome reception and unforgettable multi-course dining
experience prepared by the world-renowned chefs and paired with world-class wines
- Silent and Live Auction benefitting the ment’or BKB Foundation
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 23
- Breakfast at leisure
- Golf Tournament with the Chefs at The Grand Golf Club
- A special, hands-on Urbani Truffles cooking class with a master chef
- Friendly golf awards dinner
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 24
- Farewell Brunch
TO REGISTER OR FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT CAROLINE BARRY AT firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
SPACE IS LIMITED FOR THIS ONE-OF-A-KIND EVENT.
Additional information for Culinary Masters 2018 is coming soon.
WhenSeptember 22-24, 2018
WhereFairmont Grand Del Mar
Culinary Masters in 2017
- Daniel Boulud Chef/Owner of several award-winning restaurants including his flagship restaurant in NY, Daniel and Feast & Fêtes Catering
- Thomas Keller Chef/Owner of several award-winning restaurants including The French Laundry and Per Se – both of which hold three-star Michelin ratings
- Jérôme Bocuse Son of Paul Bocuse, founder of the Bocuse d’Or international culinary competition, Jérôme Bocuse owns and operates Chefs de France and Monsieur Paul restaurants
- Paul Bartolotta Paul Bartolotta, is a two-time James Beard Award winning Chef and Co- Owner of The Bartolotta Restaurants. Together with his brother Joe, they own and operate 15 restaurant and catering facilities
- William Bradley Executive Chef, Addison Restaurant, San Diego, CA. Addison is Southern California’s only Forbes Five-Star and AAA Five Diamond restaurant. Chef Bradley won Robb Report’s Culinary Masters Competition in 2014
- Gavin Kaysen Gavin represented the United States at the 2007 Bocuse d’Or. He was instrumental to the founding of the Bocuse d’Or USA Foundation and served as the head coach of the Bocuse d’Or USA Team in 2013 and 2015
- Mathew Peters Chef Peters competed in the prestigious Bocuse d’Or, the Olympics of the culinary world and is the first American in the history of the competition to ever win Gold. He is currently opening his own restaurant in Austin, Texas
- Craig Strong Chef Strong became Executive Chef of Studio at Montage Laguna Beach in June 2009. Prior to joining Studio, he was Chef de Cuisine at The Langham Huntington in Pasadena, California, where he earned a Michelin star two consecutive years