Culinary Masters – Southern CA
Join master chefs Daniel Boulud, Thomas Keller, and Jérôme Bocuse, and many others, for an incredible dining experience like no other. This unforgettable event will also benefit a worthy cause, the ment’or BKB Foundation.
Culinary Masters 2018 event information is coming soon.
Contact Caroline Barry at email@example.com for more information
Culinary Masters in 2017
- Daniel Boulud Chef/Owner of several award-winning restaurants including his flagship restaurant in NY, Daniel and Feast & Fêtes Catering
- Thomas Keller Chef/Owner of several award-winning restaurants including The French Laundry and Per Se – both of which hold three-star Michelin ratings
- Jérôme Bocuse Son of Paul Bocuse, founder of the Bocuse d’Or international culinary competition, Jérôme Bocuse owns and operates Chefs de France and Monsieur Paul restaurants
- Paul Bartolotta Paul Bartolotta, is a two-time James Beard Award winning Chef and Co- Owner of The Bartolotta Restaurants. Together with his brother Joe, they own and operate 15 restaurant and catering facilities
- William Bradley Executive Chef, Addison Restaurant, San Diego, CA. Addison is Southern California’s only Forbes Five-Star and AAA Five Diamond restaurant. Chef Bradley won Robb Report’s Culinary Masters Competition in 2014
- Gavin Kaysen Gavin represented the United States at the 2007 Bocuse d’Or. He was instrumental to the founding of the Bocuse d’Or USA Foundation and served as the head coach of the Bocuse d’Or USA Team in 2013 and 2015
- Mathew Peters Chef Peters competed in the prestigious Bocuse d’Or, the Olympics of the culinary world and is the first American in the history of the competition to ever win Gold. He is currently opening his own restaurant in Austin, Texas
- Craig Strong Chef Strong became Executive Chef of Studio at Montage Laguna Beach in June 2009. Prior to joining Studio, he was Chef de Cuisine at The Langham Huntington in Pasadena, California, where he earned a Michelin star two consecutive years